Another side of Muddy Boot Acres on what we are doing, planning on doing, or have done
Once in a great while to keep busy, we need to make something new to be busy with.   We were extrememly lucky to not have snow for the first part of the winter this year.   It was always just warm enough we could manage to use the hose.   However, before Christmas time was over,  I ask Tom if he could come up with something for me to take water back to the barn.   The thought of carrying 20 gallons or more back in the cold snow and iced path was not appealing to me EVER, but it really seemed like a drag this year.    I found a two old snowboards that the kids really never used and he took them to work and put a bucket on them.   It fits 4 buckets, but alas, it is to heavy for me to pull with water in it even across the snow.   It was a good idea, though because  it turned out to be great for bringing up firewood!

No comments:

Post a Comment